Thursday, April 18, 2019

More ideas

I've started working on the website and my neighbor friend Bridget said she'd be into helping out and maybe some of her friends would be interested. Bridget is an artist who does great ink drawing/paintings and she welds sculptures. One of my recent friend crushes. I love meeting people through projects so I'm glad she's interested in contributing. So far she's sent me some art I'm going to be using as banners and images on the web.

Another thing that happened recently is that I went to a gathering of college Alums. There was a fairly good turnout. I guess people are seeking community... Or at least I was. I like the genre of person I went to school with--people who are interested and active. Anyway, I think I will put the word out to them and see if anyone wants to help organize. And if they don't want to organize maybe they'd like to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment